Skip to main content
loading...

Sarfraz Ahmed leading pakistan

“Leading your country is the biggest honour because out of the lot just a few get this opportunity. Having been the vice-captain for almost one year in both one-day and T20 formats, I have had the chance of monitoring the situation from game to game,” said Sarfraz.
“I believe in unity and that’s what would be main motto as captain. Ever since I started playing cricket, I have been taught to show respect all people, regardless of their ages,” he observed.
TenSports's photo.

Comments

loading...

Popular posts from this blog

WasimAkram has stepped in to play the role of a mediator between the two former captains ShahidAfridiand JavedMiandad.

- Former captain and ‘Swing ka Sultan’ WasimAkram   has stepped in to play the role of a mediator between the two former captains ShahidAfridi and JavedMiandad . Afridi and Miandad got involved in an ugly war of words on Sunday, when Afridi said that Miandad was always talking about money. In response, Miandad accused Afridi of being involved in match fixing. But on Tuesday, Wasim Akram stepped in and spoke to Shahid Afridi in an attempt to defuse the tension after Afridi 's   intention to initiate legal action against Miandad . "I spoke to Afridi and told him to let it go, Miandad is a senior and he should not drag the issue further in public like this," Wasim   told GeoNews .

Mohammad Hafeez ready for come back once again

Mohammad Hafeez: "I am ready to take the bowling test anytime now as I have also worked on correcting any flaws in my action so whenever the PCB tells me I will go for the tests." "I had delayed taking the ICC bowling assessment test because I was not 100 percent fit because of my knee problem" "I have focussed fully on my batting since I coudn't bowl and I think except for a few matches I have generally delivered the goods as a batsman." "The form is also there but now it is up to the selectors to decide whether my experience is required for the Tests in New Zealand and Australia." "I am keen to make the test squad in New Zealand and Australia but whatever decision the selectors take it would be for the best of the team and can accept that. "

England get past the in-form Blackcap and book final 2016

England get past the in-form Blackcaps to book a spot in the ICC - International Cricket Council ‪#‎ WT20‬ 2016 Final. Player of the Match Jason Roy's blistering 78 set the platform for the huge 7-wicket win. Congratulations England Cricket. ‪#‎ ENGvNZ‬ Comment Share