Skip to main content
loading...

Misbah-Ul-Haq: “There can’t be a better location to receive the ICC Test Championship mace

Misbah-Ul-Haq: “There can’t be a better location to receive the ICC Test Championship mace than this ground where we last played a home Test seven years ago. It is ironic for both the players as well as the fans that the journey to the number-one position has been outside Pakistan.
“The players have missed on the crowd support, while the spectators have been unable to watch live some magnificent team and individual performances. But I am confident that things will change and international cricket will soon return to Pakistan.”
“It has always been a dream to lift an ICC trophy as captain. To be only the ninth international captain to achieve this honour in the traditional format of the game is something to be very proud of. This mace is a reward for the efforts and hard work of each and every individual who has been part of this group over the past few years.”
Image may contain: 1 person , outdoor

Comments

loading...

Popular posts from this blog

WasimAkram has stepped in to play the role of a mediator between the two former captains ShahidAfridiand JavedMiandad.

- Former captain and ‘Swing ka Sultan’ WasimAkram   has stepped in to play the role of a mediator between the two former captains ShahidAfridi and JavedMiandad . Afridi and Miandad got involved in an ugly war of words on Sunday, when Afridi said that Miandad was always talking about money. In response, Miandad accused Afridi of being involved in match fixing. But on Tuesday, Wasim Akram stepped in and spoke to Shahid Afridi in an attempt to defuse the tension after Afridi 's   intention to initiate legal action against Miandad . "I spoke to Afridi and told him to let it go, Miandad is a senior and he should not drag the issue further in public like this," Wasim   told GeoNews .

Mohammad Hafeez ready for come back once again

Mohammad Hafeez: "I am ready to take the bowling test anytime now as I have also worked on correcting any flaws in my action so whenever the PCB tells me I will go for the tests." "I had delayed taking the ICC bowling assessment test because I was not 100 percent fit because of my knee problem" "I have focussed fully on my batting since I coudn't bowl and I think except for a few matches I have generally delivered the goods as a batsman." "The form is also there but now it is up to the selectors to decide whether my experience is required for the Tests in New Zealand and Australia." "I am keen to make the test squad in New Zealand and Australia but whatever decision the selectors take it would be for the best of the team and can accept that. "

England get past the in-form Blackcap and book final 2016

England get past the in-form Blackcaps to book a spot in the ICC - International Cricket Council ‪#‎ WT20‬ 2016 Final. Player of the Match Jason Roy's blistering 78 set the platform for the huge 7-wicket win. Congratulations England Cricket. ‪#‎ ENGvNZ‬ Comment Share